Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shabby Road Studios - The "She Already Knows" sessions #4

Grab the wife and someone else’s kids. (you wouldn’t want your own exposed to this kind of crap.) Shabby Road Studios is back with a vengeance. We’ve got new pics and our first video promo. We even had the lovely Lauren (Kevin's daughter) join us to photograph and film this epic in the making.
We’ve dedicated literally years, taking exhaustive media studies courses and personal hygiene improvement classes, in intense preparation for this exalted day. Enjoy.

Photobucket

Heineken is the one beer Ellis has when he's only having one. Therefore, Ellis has never had a Heineken.

Photobucket

This is what it would look like if Shabby Road Studios was sinking.

Photobucket

This is what every dad fears his daughter is doing every time he turns his head.

Photobucket

Why is everyone laughing and why are my pants suddenly soggy?


Photobucket

"If that asshole doesn't tune that guitar soon, I'm going to take it off him and El Kabong his fucking skull in.

Photobucket

"Nobody asked me if I wanted to sit on the stairs. What is this, Jews have to stand night?"

Photobucket

"Shit, I've got to puke but there's something seriously fucked about this toilet."

Photobucket

"Don't worry, that pill we gave her is safe, unless of course her head starts to melt."

OUR FIRST PROMO VIDEO!!
We spent thousands on this. We sure hope you like it.



And this is the very song, that this video is talking about. Though the video the video is talking about isn't done yet. That's why we only have a promo.



If you'd like to own this song, it be available below.














And on I-tunes

Download "The Way I Do" from iTunes:
Don't Tell Betsy
The Way I Do - Single - Don't Tell Betsy

2 comments:

  1. I will DEFINITELY be looking at the new singer ( schwing! )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smash hit! Sandie Shaw would be proud. Great stuff, Darrell, keep me posted, Cheers, Armin

    ReplyDelete