Monday, October 18, 2010

Shabby Road Studios - "The Way I Do" Sessions #6

Don’t Tell Betsy is back at Shabby Road Studios and they’re not taking any prisoners. Just how long can this fucking song take to record, you ask? (and many, many have) As long as we fucking well like! We did get a bitchin’ mix of what we have so far from Daniel K. We have a lead guitar to put on and then we go into Barry F.’s studio for the real vocals and harmonies.
In the meantime, here are some more pics from our ultra-super-intense recording sessions.

Photobucket
“Wo! I think eating that third “Zowie Brownie” was a total mistake.”

Photobucket
“I wonder why Ellis was so insistent that I eat this 4th brownie.”

Photobucket
Luckily for Ellis, the legal limit for drinking alcohol while playing the drums is
“Dead”.

Photobucket
“So what if I’m the only one who doesn’t know who doesn’t know who Randolph Mantooth is. That doesn’t make me stupid.”

Photobucket
Ellis is perfecting a new physical discipline that combines kung-fu with Botox.

Photobucket
Carissa tries to imagine a world where you can eat all the maple syrup you want.

Photobucket
Ellis tries to imagine a world without Dentu-Crème.

Photobucket
Ellis zaps Carissa with an absolutely vicious kein ayin hare.

Photobucket

Carissa practices pulling her top off for anyone who brings more than three other other people to our shows.

Photobucket
“And when the doctor showed me the x-ray…my prostate was this big and wait till I tell you what happened during my colonoscopy. “

This was sent to me by Jeff M. A wonderful piece on language by Stephen Fry.



Plus!! very, very cool news from the universe out there:

http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/most-massive-galaxy-cluster-distant-universe-101014.html

1 comment: