Thursday, October 14, 2010

Shabby Road Studio's - "The Way I Do " sessions #5

Just when any sane person would assume that we couldn’t possibly have any more to give, we gave more! (Don’t forget, when you make assumptions, you make and ass out of ump and tions!) More catatonically amazing music was bein’ laid down at the Shabby Road Studios last week and we’re making you apart of it whether you like it or not. So strap on your rock and roll seat belts and hold your nose, ladies and gentlemen. This is a bare-knuckled, no holds barred, hands off the steering wheel flight into the very epicenter of song creation.

Photobucket

“Damn! Never drink anything out of a cup on the band’s mandatory drug testing night.”

Photobucket

“Let me see. If he was born in this year and I subtract the present year from that, that means he’s…Holy Fuck!!!”

Photobucket

“Either Darrell put something in my water again, or I only just noticed that Ellis is a fire-breathing, dog-headed monkey.”

Photobucket

“Okay, I’ve had an erection lasting more that four hours. Should I call a doctor or the Press?”

Photobucket

“Please Lord, if you could just make them younger…or at least a little less smelly.”

Photobucket

“Wow! When this one reaches Carissa, she’s really gonna freak!”

Photobucket

The band is taken aback when Gregg drinks 13 Heinekens, pulls down his pants and does his impression of an elephant sneezing.

Photobucket

“Hey everybody! I just caught these two ants fucking!”

No comments:

Post a Comment