Monday, August 1, 2011

Coming to a venue near you....

Well, some exciting things happening on the DTB front! First of all, we are getting our set list really tight so that we can play for ALL our adoring fans in Los Angeles.We've also put together an acoustic trio so that we can play smaller, more intimate venues. This smaller group includes Carissa, Kevin, and Ellis. The songs sound fantastic and have really given new life to the songs we all know and love. I know what you are thinking: "how do I get updates on this fabulous band and their gigs?". Well, you can join our blog by becoming a "follower". Just scroll down the right-hand side of our blogsite and click on the "Join this Site" button.

To wet your appetite for DTB, below we have a few photos captioned by our very own Kevin...


Ellis contemplates whether lead-filled bongos were such a wise investment.


"I swear if Kevin says 'spank those bongos' one more time, I'll shoot him. No, I'll kill him. Then I'll shoot him."














Even with the headphones up all the way blasting AC/DC's 'Highway To Hell', Kevin still cannot drown out Ellis' bongo playing.


Kevin: "I swear to you guys - if I look at just the right angle I can see a little man living inside my guitar. I'm not kidding. Hey! He just waved at me!"

Ellis: "Ummm, Carissa....what did you put in those sausages?"


For certain, undisclosed reasons,  Don’t Tell Betsy very rarely schedules a rehearsal for a night with a full moon. (This photo captioned by Darrell and compliments of That British Place Rehearsal and Recording Studios.)

She Already Knows is up on iTunes and Amazon. Download today for endless plays of your new favorite DTB single!



















And while you are downloading this single, be sure to download our other 3 singles:

On My Mind: iTunes
The Way I Do: iTunes * Amazon
The Undead: iTunes * Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment